Terms & Conditions
- Registered users may place orders for Goods, which Alchemy Concept may accept or reject. Whether or not Alchemy Concept accepts an order depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the Goods and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by Alchemy Concept for the Goods.
- Orders may not be cancelled after receipt of payment of the Goods by Alchemy Concept.
- You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited. In the case of Goods for sale by Alchemy, Alchemy will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after placing an order, Alchemy will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund or credit of the amount paid by you for such goods.
- We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website, we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy.
- The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
- RETURN POLICY
6.1. Fashion and footwear products can be exchanged for a different size provided that such variation is available, and is available at the same price as the product originally purchased. In such a case, we will collect the product from you and deliver the requested product to you at an additional courier charge. If such variation is not immediately available, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product.
6.2. It is undamaged and unused, with the original labels, packaging and stickers are still attached;
6.3. It is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
6.4. It is not missing any accessories or parts;
6.5. If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you or if the product is not as described on the Website (or if it is missing any accessories), please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
6.6. Return option is only available within 7 days of delivery of Goods.
6.7. Strictly no returns on underwear or products of an intimate nature.
6.8. Alchemy does not accept any responsibility on items in any way damaged due to incorrect washing or aftercare procedure. Please see specific care instructions on your item.
- DELIVERY OF GOODS
7.1. Alchemy offers one method of delivery of Goods to you, which is via our preferred courier service.
7.2. Alchemy shall take full action and responsibility to communicate with the courier service and ensure an efficient delivery process. However, the courier company is outsourced and not always within our control.
7.4. Expected delivery time is entirely based on the location of the delivery address and may take up-to 7 working days.
7.5. Delivery services do not take place over weekends. It must also be noted that orders made on Thursday may delay until the next week.
7.5.1. This also applies for specials offered on the website (for example: orders made on Black Friday will only be delivered the following week)
7.6. As stated in the returns policy, exchanges and returns are at the customer’s cost
7.7. No refunds are offered due to late delivery.
7.8. EFT transfers may cause a delay in your delivery. Please see section 8 – ‘EFT Purchases’
- EFT PURCHASES
8.1. All orders made by EFT will not be reserved or sent without payment reflecting in Alchemy Concepts account.
8.2. Once proof of payment has been received by Alchemy, items ordered will be reserved.
8.3. Once EFT payment reflects in our account, your order will be processed.
8.4. EFT payments may delay your order, as your order will not be processed until payment is received.
8.5. Orders that are awaiting payment reflection will not be reserved for longer than 3 working days.
- CLICK AND COLLECT
9.1. Click and collect orders can take up-to 2 working days to be ready for collection.
9.2. Packages will not be released without confirmation of full name and contact number, as well as order number – please ensure you have these when collecting.